Our direct client is seeking Java resources to support legacy systems as they transition to a new Google Cloud platform. Responsibilities will include:
• Writing custom data translation jobs for batch and web services data flows
• Writing business rules to support client customization requests in our Drools rules engine and web services flows
• Respond to daily operational requests and issues, usually involving research of files stored on Linux and/or querying records in a postgres database.
• Modify data directly via SQL statements
• Perform research on legacy data and systems to help feed into decisions for design of the new GCP platform.
• Execute testing within legacy and new systems
Work is onsite in Green Bay, WI for the first 2 weeks (expenses paid), remote there after.
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration.
(in order of desirability)
|Last Update||09/16/19 21:06 PM. Jan Graves. Three qualified candidates under review with the client. Hold off on new submissions until we have feedback.. (full detail change log at bottom).|
|Duration||Duration is estimated to be 6+ months.|
|1st Post Date||08/28/19|
|1st Screened by Amplified||0|
|Submitted to Client||5|
|Interviewed by Client||1|
|Client||Shared after 1st Screen|
|Contact for Lead||Jan Graves|
|Interview Details||Face-to-face interview is NOT required after phone screen. That said, let LEVERAGEncy know on submission if Skype or other options AREN'T an option.|
|Work Authorizations||Client is only considering candidates with work authorizations of: Green Card,Green Card EAD,US Citizen|
|Industry||Transport and Storage - Materials|
|Opp Quality||The overall rating for this lead is A. This is based on contract duration being 6, 3 opening(s), and 0 to 3 competitors at our level or better. You can see a graphical ruberic of how these stats translate to a rating here.|
|Layers||Between Amplified and the End Client there are 1 layers. In addition, the end client prefers that Amplified limits the layers between Amplified and the Employer of Record of the candidate to .|
*** FOR MORE DETAILS ON FIELDS/TERMS USED IN THE POST -- SEE OUR FAQ SECTION HERE ***